January 29th, 2015
217: Manager, Box Office and Customer Service Responsibilities:
This full time position reports to the Executive Director.
This person is responsible for all functions of the TFAC Box Office as well as
Developing and Managing a Volunteer Customer Service Program. This position requires a person with excellent demeanor and the ability to work well and easily with individuals and the public. This manager must have excellent communication skills, a self-starter with very good attention to detail. A demonstrated ability in common computer software i.e. EXCEL, POWER POINT, and WORD is expected.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Box Office Management: Train and supervise box office volunteers for the sale of tickets and merchandise. Create tickets and control ticket and merchandise inventory. Manage the sale of tickets to all events and control all settlements. Assist in the identification, research, qualifying and recommendation of an electronic ticketing and tracking system.
Customer Service: Develop and manage a volunteer program designed to recruit, encourage and retain excellent volunteers from throughout the community. Match volunteer’s abilities and interest with relevant and meaningful positions. Develop job descriptions and then train volunteers to be proficient. Develop and maintain a recognition and reward systems to incentivize volunteers to participate and encourage others to join the Center.
Requirements: An enthusiastic and welcoming passion for customer service and the Center; excellent communication and listening skills; a demonstrated focus on administrative details; flexible hours for evening productions.
December 15th, 2014
Nonprofit seeks full time Marketing Director. Excellent workplace conditions. Responsibilities include electronic, print, TV/radio broadcast marketing, public speaking and membership development. Competitive salary and benefits. Contact Kinston Community Council for the Arts, 252-527-2517 or email@example.com.
December 12th, 2014
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Description: Full-time, salaried, non-exempt position
Director: Senior Director of Marketing
DURHAM PERFORMING ARTS CENTER (DPAC)
THE POSITION: The Digital marketing coordinator’s primary role is to assist the marketing department in integrating business and department objectivities into successful digital/online marketing initiatives that create awareness and drive revenue.
The position would report to the Senior Director of Marketing and work collaboratively with the entire DPAC Marketing team. The position would also work closely with other staff including Ticketing Services Director, Director of Sales, Group Sales and Director of Guest Services.
- Provide support for DPAC-wide marketing/communication initiatives, including email campaigns, digital banners and website content.
- Assist in the establishment and execution of overall DPAC Brand Guidelines for online creative content, ensuring consistency and high quality design.
- Maintain effective communication within all departments and outside vendors to ensure efficient implementation of online marketing solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer creative, sales-driven, accurate, targeted, and effective email marketing campaigns including coordinating approval and revisions and updating design templates when needed.
- Provide email campaign effectiveness reports, metrics, and analyses using TMmessenger and TM360
- Manage Ticketmaster Account Manager marketing functions, including marketing information on Ticketmaster.com, CEN requests, special offers etc.
- Assistance to marketing directors in placement of digital media and timely submission of creative assets (ex: Pandora, Google SEM, etc)
- Day to day oversight of freelancers and graphic designers.
- Online contest management using venue approved contest applications
- Maintain strong industry and technological knowledge to introduce new programs and make appropriate recommendations for growth, revenue opportunity, content presentation and the adoption of new technologies
- Special annual projects: Gift Certificates, assisting with charity efforts, annual season recap video
- Collaboration with Marketing & Promotions Manager – Concerts to create quarterly concert magazine
- Ability to work special events: including nights and weekends
- Monitor industry and competitors’ use of digital media for benchmarking purposes
- Serve as the Webmaster for DPAC, to ensure high quality site performance
- Share ownership of the website CMS, including event creation with entails placement of images, copy, promotions and multimedia to websites as needed
- Requires your physical presence at DPAC for all or majority of work hours in the performance of your foregoing duties.
- Complete additional responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A love for the entertainment industry.
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing or business management.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Project management
- Social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience with web and social analytics
- Understanding of web and social media best practices
- Working knowledge of graphic design, Photoshop and video editing
- Enthusiasm and energy to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to juggle multiple priorities at one time are essential.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience, Starting Range 30-32k
- Position requires ability to work various nights and weekends.